20080125

Still digging my Stilleto....

So 99x here in ATL radio is no more. *Sniff* It hasn't been the same since the heyday of Barnes, Jimmy and Leslie.

I now listen to, almost exclusively, Sat Radio. In fact, I love POOB on Friday night's with Fred Schneider. He is SO GAY, but he picks out some great tuneage - channel 22. Also spend lots of time listening to Boombox 34, and Radio Margaritaville, and scanning up and down the trillions of channels looking for a song I like. Oh, and the Greatful Dead Channel....and Frank! And Jazz! And Classical!

And best of all - no Shane Company Commericals.

Your friend in the diamond industry - The Shane Company. Go West at Windy Hill. Open Monday through Friday till eight, Saturday and Sunday till five.

You know what I'm talking about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My two pet peeves. Shane company adverts and "absolutely." Have you noticed how nobody answers a question with yes or no anymore. It's always absolutely or absolutely not. Once aware of it it really pisses you off. May I use your mens room? Absolutely. Do you think it might rain today? Absolutely not. What happened to yes and no you f*ckin' morons.