20080114

Ah, Monday craziness. Is it time to crawl back into my nice, warm bed yet? Eschewing sense over fashion, I wore open toed shoes today. My feet are, pardon the french, fucking freezing.

Today I'm getting my nails done, and a wax. November and December - being both grumpy and busy months - I'd given up on my efforts to keep myself pretty-fied. Now I'm back into that mode full swing. Amazing what a fresh coat of nail polish does to make one feel better!

Everywhere I turn, it seems to be the year of the baby. I've a friend who's planning on starting her family this year, another who is planning on trying for baby #2...and celebrity babies and pregnancies (I'm happy that Nicole is pregnant! I love her) seem to be popping up everywhere. Playing with Mr. Manner's niece and nephew...ah...the smell of fresh baby. Gotta love it!

No comments: