20070522

Story of (your) life

So...what is the narrative of your life? Who are you? What makes you...you? Can you point to a particular trait and say "I know where this came from"?

I think that everyone you talk to has a different perception of you. You are yourself at the core. It's like....color. Someone looks at the sky and see blue and someone else looks at it and sees azure. To someone you might come across as shallow, while to another person you might be the most fascinating person on the planet.

Don't you think this explains why you might like someone while someone else can't stand them?

So what is your story?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once upon a time in a land far, far away; not long after the war, at eleven of the clock on a drab Tuesday morning, a second child was born to Jack and Edna Hayward........
(not to be continued)

Anonymous said...

I tried asking this to some elderly people I know & they told me that you keep growing & changing...so you will never really know yourself completely. I tend to agree. Perhaps your 'you' has many facets which are rarely in sync.I do however think that there are moments of clarity where you know who you are at that particular moment.