20080524

Raining cats and dogs, Meg, and thundering and lightening to boot (yesterday).

Today yard work and no naps (again) much to my dismay now I am utterly exhausted and procrastinating both the writing of papers, the doing of accounting homework (I am so failing this class), and anything resembling school responsibility. I shouldn't take a hard class in the spring. But this class is blocking all my other core classes - the rest are senior level. Shit. So. Onward.

Tomorrow - all day cram. No play outside.

1 comment:

Meg Kelso said...

Girl, I wish it WOULD rain cats and dogs. Then it would be impossible for me to mow the lawn. The way it is I just have to sit here feeling guilty for not getting off my big butt and doing it.

:(

OH! Another one of my freshwater fish had babies! I can't count them because they've hidden. Last night they were all in one plant, at least 30 of them, probably more. Now they've all spread out and found places on the bottom to hide. I should have KNOWN that would happen after I exchanged out some water.