20080505

The pup pups are almost all better, I'm pleased to report.

Sunday was spent tromping around in the woods. I'm also pleased to report that I did not pick up single tick this time. I did, however, fire a shotgun. Ouch. I shoot like a girl.

I have some purty picktures to post at some point.

In fact, I have a whole SLEW of pictures...

Oh yeah, the personal laptop is still not connecting to the network at home. The Dell guy was supposed to show up at the casa on Friday for a repair visit but a) neglected to show and b) neglected to call. When I called him, he was at the car dealership. When I asked him if he thought it would be possible for Dell to ship the parts to me, as everyone here was Dell certified he asked me if we were hiring!

I complained to Dell.

The parts are being shipped to the office.

WTF?

No comments: