20080505

Now this is bad advice from the Glamour Magazine doctor on staff:

"I worry about oral sex because of how I smell down there. Do guys care?" --J.A., 30, New York City

I promise you, any guy who gets that close is delighted to be there. He's thinking, I wonder if she's enjoying this, and, There? Or there? and maybe, Hope she returns the favor--but little else. He's not paying attention to the natural musky scent vaginas have. Yes, it can change depending on the foods you're eating and the vitamins you're taking, but it's still a nonoffensive odor. Rest assured, no guy is worried about how he smells or tastes. Follow men's lead on this! And if you're so worried that you can't relax and enjoy yourself, take a shower first."

She has part of it right - the no guy is worried part! But seriously, she's totally off the mark on the other part and has obviously never listened to any talk show, read any men's health magazine, or any women's magazine (for that matter)! They are full of either tips on how to tell you girl she smells, or what to do if you think you do smell, or what not to eat to smell less (note: curry? curry can't possibly smell good).

Of course, it's hard for me to take a doctor seriously who says "please don't stick a soapy washcloth up your woohoo".

What?

Wait, I forgot...I am reading Glamour.

No comments: