20071103

You people are killing me...honestly! LG??? Double wedding??? LOL

I repeat: there are no weddings planned.

Actually, repeat after me: there are no weddings planned!

We've done nothing today. Rather splendid actually. Mr. Manners has been playing with his birthday presents and evidently enjoying them mightly. We did make a trip to a local sporting goods store to swap out a pair of pants (my bad) and headed over to Dreamland for some of Roswell's best bbq (shameless plug). We did pop into Barf, Brats and Beyond - would you believe I don't own one single blanket for my bed? - and it was full of rude people, screaming kids, and long lines. We abandoned our purchases at the front and just left. I am my father's daughter (order's at McDonald's drive thru, gets pissed off at delay, drives off) after all! It was worse than Harry's at nine a.m. on a Saturday!

And after that, haven't done shhhhheeeeeeiiiiiittttt. I'm secretly hoping we'll be eating pizza for dinner. I could seriously massacre a pepperoni pizza. Hmmmm. Salt, fat and cholesterol. Back to organizing my small shared closet in the hopes of eeking out a bit more room for clothing!

Just chilling on a Saturday night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I implore you not to join the growing throng of "my bad" users.