20071101

Happy All Saint's Day

Hope everyone enjoyed all their trick and treating beasties last night. Had about fifteen kids...not much by the normal standards of my neighborhood, but cul de sac living is an odd thing. Most of the parents were dressed up as well, which was cool. My favorites were the accessorized princesses...accessorized with striped turtlenecks and tights with stars or stripes (to keep warm). So precious!

Still very tired, and have a chill.

And otherwisely, nothing else to say.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy All Saints Day indeed !

Eliza Doolittle said...

Well happy b'day to you too, you fellow scorpio!

Bock the Robber said...

I was up all night poisoning bags of sweets, but nobody called.

What a waste of time and poison.

Eliza Doolittle said...

I think blogger has forgotten who I am!

Eliza Doolittle said...

Poor Bock!