20071113

Things

I did buy "Other People's Love Letters" and that is a wonderful little read. The letters range from really cute to really sad (the letter from the soldier to his wife giving birth to their son). Definite coffee table material.

Damn. I'm going to be driven out of my own bedroom by rancid dog farts.

Also following Bock's recommendation (well, and the New Yorker), I picked up the Krauss/Plant cd - and that is really fantastic. Also picked up Amy Whino..wait, Winehouse...I haven't popped that in yet, but I'll let you know the verdict once I do.

My sushi place is trying to kill me. The tuna rolls get hotter and hotter every week. I ate over an hour ago and my mouth is STILL on fire. I might have to take up drinking so I can eat my dinner.

This layoff today has really thrown me for a loop. I got myself all worked up with the Worst Case Scenario, and then had such an energy crash when I got home that it put me in a bad mood. A Thumb Sucking Bad Mood...if that makes sense.

No comments: