20071119

Y'all are too cute! Thanks muchly for the birthday wishes.

Have done feck all this weekend. Cleaned out. Changed sheets. Changed sheets again. Got electric blanket from grandmom. Ran around, didn't do anything I meant to do this weekend. Getting ready to head up to NC tomorrow morning, have cleaned off the dog blanket and gotten the car ready to be loaded. I keep telling Maddy and Zoe that they are going to their "cousins". I'm not sure they understand, but they seem mighty excited. Argued with Charter over equipment I returned via UPS two weeks ago, but that they are still trying to bill me for.

I'm taking the camera...so this time I'll actually take pictures. I think I'm going to go to Kings Mountain and the Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens while I'm up there, and possibly stop in Asheville on the way home for some photos - I have GOT to get some shots of the Biltmore.

Anyway, that's about it.

No comments: