20071116

You know, vomit is an interesting thing. In a purely analytical way, it's rather interesting to see what your body digests and how, and how long things can sit in your stomach without being digested when your stomach is unhappy. At about midnight last night, I threw up yesterday's lunch (baked potato with cheese and bacon) and some saltines I'd eaten when I got home (perfect for nausea, you know). Rather nasty to see chunks of bacon, coke, and peices of saltine in one's puke. Then every time I'd burp, it would be liquid. Nasty!!

At least I have an early warning system. I'm very rarely surprised by a sudden need to puke. Ten minutes, last night...I was asleep on the couch, and woke up just to vomit.

Sorry, was just distracted by the ad for "Enchanted Evening"...I confess, it looks...almost amusing.

Monday is my birthday. I expect most everyone will forget, as is usually the case. I get screwed by being so close to Thanksgiving - whatever plans are occuring for Thanksgiving always overshadow my birthday. So I've learned not to expect much. It becomes just another day right around one's twenty first birthday.

No comments: