20080317

You know, we had a tornado in downtown Atlanta here on Friday night. First time since such things were measured that one was ever recorded. An F-2 tornado, so a tornado, but like...a toddler tornado.

Notice where the tornado actually hit. I guess there isn't a lot going on in the world, in the cosmic sense. Or our higher power has developed a sense of fashion. Finally, someone has recognized that the Dome, Phillips, and those ugly statues in the Olympic Park are quite possibly some of the homeliest things ever created.

And now they are gone.

Woohoo!

On another note: Heather Mills is a greedy bitch. It isn't even her money. Shut the fuck up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Pandora said...

Heather Mills: I agree.