20080305

Nothing to see here, move on, move on.

Bored. Sitting at work passing time. Thinking of the book I left sitting on the sofa. Need more books! Am feeling a major reading spree coming on. My face is doing its yearly molt. I just realized that the rest of the month is all planned out; it is only the fifth. Shit. There are parties, birthdays, visitors, weekends in the woods, etc.

And maybe if we're all really good it will be warm. Soon. This cold stuff sucks.

It wasn't shorts weather in Daytona, although it was warm. I laid on the beach in a dress...mind, I tucked my arms in next to myself and shivered but DID get some sun after all (as the peeling o the nose will attest)

2 comments:

Princess Fred said...

You really need to have your resident IT guy stop by my desk and figure out how to get me on Blogger while I'm at work so I can be bored and post all my random thoughts, too!

Anonymous said...

She is assigned a different proxy than you, princess fred.... I cannot hand out open proxies because of bandwidth issues, we use them for data transfer and driver downloads. The one assigned to her profile is not completely open by any stretch of the imagination, but may have more access than the one that was assigned to your profile.