20070914

I am SOOOO TGIF!!!!!

Let's see....

Last night, as I'm eating my boiled potatos with cheese, I hear this slight thunk come from the kitchen. Honestly? I thought it was the dishwasher until I turn around and notice the absence of one small black dog. Make trip to kitchen...small black dog delicately curled up on floor, paws firmly holding tub of butter, that she is gently licking for all she's worth. New tub of Kerrygold!!! Bad Zoe, no Biscuit! Please notice that the Madster was sitting at my feet and ignoring the butter. Maddy got a biscuit.

This morning they've both discovered something great and nasty smelling in the back garden that they've proceeded to wallow in at great length, much to my nose's dismay. Dogs!

Downstairs is going tudor. I'm ditching the lime green in favor of dark brown and cream. Will look fabu.

No comments: